To improve the navigation of this site, here’s a directory of Excel tools I have made:
- Federal Income Tax Calculator
- Calculates estimated tax liability to within a few bucks, but more importantly computes effective marginal tax rate at any level of income.
- Debt repayment & Net worth projection tool
- A tool to visualize the optimal repayment of debt & savings.
- Net Worth Tracking Tool
- The underlying Excel file I use for my monthly financial updates.
3 thoughts on “Excel Tools”
So question about these… can I use Google sheets (or a similar free spreadsheet program?) for these or do I need Excel? We use Mac so we currently don’t have Excel.
I can try uploading to google sheets. Thanks for the suggestion.